Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2013

My current everyday look





Hey guys, so recently i've decided to change up my go to makeup look and keeping it very natural and clean around the eyes but a nice bold eyecatching lip colour. As many of you may know bloggers say keep the attention in one specific area so you don't want massive black eyes and ruby red lips for a daily basis thats just asking for too much attnetion and can be a little loud and excessive. During the winter seasons I opted for more a purples and deep vampy reds but this season the corals and cherry tones are really standing out to me, and the nude lip of course but for this look i opted for something a little more vibrant.I left my hair natural and put some Toni & Guy texture spray in it to give it an added umphhhh and this is my current go to look.

Products used.
Revlon nearly naked foundation
Mac studio sculpt concealer
sleek brow kit
collection extreme felt tip liner
Rimmel scandaleyes mascara
No.7 gay guava lipstick
bourjois chocolate bronzer


                                             Thanks for reading, xoxo Jade





No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.