Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Bed Head: Spoil me




Hey guys, I don't know if your aware of this about me put I have pretty thick hair. Thick strands of hair and a lot of it too. I'm not a hater of my thick hair but wow sometimes does it weigh my head down and in addition to mountain of hair on my head it's also naturall frizzy and wavey, lucky me! I normally embrace it since I am a fan of the shabby hair look and don't think the whole poker straight hair do is my cup of tea. I came across the bed head spoil me product about a week ago, not purchased then I have had it for a while but i re-discovered it. The product packaging claims to defrizz, smooth and instantly restyle the hair and I agree. I think this product is aimed for when you have straightened your hair to remove the static frizz but I use it just on my natural curly frizz like you can see in the above photo. It is an airisole can spray which makes it easy to use, dosent leave a smell or a sticky residue in the hair which I am a massive fan of since I have thick hair the last thing I need is something weighing it down anymore. spoil me is available to buy online and I think you can purchase it from TJ hughes, TK Maxx and various salons.





                                           Thanks for reading, xoxo Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.